Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: want to form a company

  1. #1
    Mark Jury
    Guest Mark Jury's Avatar

    Question

    I'm eager to do what those kids did who wrote that Guerilla Filmmakers Book. I want to form a limited company and make a feature film here in SouthWales. Not just make a film for a hobby but also for a business venture. Thing is, I am not sure I can do it all alone, I wish I knew someone who wanted to be a producer. Is there anyone out there who is in the same boat -- maybe who wants to team up? please email me and we can chat.

  2. #2
    Mark Jury
    Guest Mark Jury's Avatar

    Post

    anyone else on the dole and want to make it in the film world?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Matt J Heaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2000
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I'm not on the dole but....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member macb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 1999
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    whereabouts in south wales

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •